Driven 33 years old from Portugal with over 12 years
of professional experience. Passionate for the job, love putting skills to the test, facing challenges
in a creative and perfectionist way. Experienced with every step of developing and delivering
cross-platform, modern and responsive software.
Biggest strengths lie in bringing a focused, creative and out-of-the-box approach to challenges,
leveraging hard-working and quick learning traits. Worked with several different technologies
across the stack, always willing to learn more and improve skills. Some of those include, but
are not limited to:
04/2022 - Current
Full-Stack Developer (Specialist)
06/2021 - 03/2022
- Assigned to Digital Innovations, worked close to partners as a developer in exploratory projects using innovative cloud solutions.
- Developed a chatbot based on Google Cloud/Firebase, UI built with Quasar Framework (Vue.js) and a Google Cloud Function that acted as a bridge between the UI, Dialogflow CX (conversation flow, NLP), Contentful;
- Contributed to a React Native app project by developing features and fixes for the app, used by hundreds of thousands of end-users.
- Developed a mock package used internally for testing and debugging purposes, using Node.js, Express, Apollo GraphQL, MQTT.
- Followed best-practices and guidelines, including writing Unit and E2E tests.
- Worked on a dynamic multicultural team that follows an Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Shared knowledge and learned with teammates through pair programming.
IQA - Sistemas de Gestão, Lda
Full-Stack Developer (Lead, Architect)
03/2011 - 05/2021
- Developed AGIR ®, a Quality Management Software (QMS), Process Management (BPM) and Document control software. Worked on the platform since 2011: From ASP.NET, SQL Server, Web API, .NET WinForms or Java to Windows Services and Office Add-Ins, (...).
- Worked close to the project manager and customers to ensure that every product meets requirements in a versatile, modern and performant way.
- Helped customers on every step - Configuration, deployment, troubleshooting, etc.
- Developed and provided APIs, tools and other custom mechanisms in order to adapt and integrate with existing solutions, databases and products.
- One of those tools/integrations included creating an extremely optimised data matrix code scanner from TIFF files in Python, using tools like numpy, CV2, Wand, and more.
- Developed a solid foundation for the company's next project, Wisibi, using Quasar Framework (Vue.js) and .NET Core Web API, following all the best practices.
- Managed the team's Trello, GitHub, Jenkins and other services.
- Shared knowledge with teammates through training.
Thank you for your time.
© 2023 - Nuno Góis